De La Salle OCAFC AGM 2018
All members and supporters are welcome to attend the Club’s Annual General Meeting, to be held upstairs at the Racecourse Hotel, East Malvern: proud partner of our great club.
Full steam ahead for 2019!
A new Senior Coach in Peter Schwab, a new President in Matt O’Callaghan and other new faces on the field and off, have us all super excited about what lays ahead for next season.
However! We need your help. We would love you to be involved, and we have a number of areas across the Blue & Gold Army that could do with your help. Please consider giving us a hand (or referring a friend or family member) in an area that suits your time commitments and strengths:
• Membership Co-Ordinators
• Events Team: Gala Dinner Co-Ordinator
• Our Womens Footy Program: Team Manager, Footy Operations Co-Ordinator
• Matchday: Timekeeper, Umpires Escort
• Our Hospitality Team: Match Day Luncheon Co-Ordinator, Bar Co-Ordinator
• Our Merchandise Team: Online shop and Merchandise Co-Ordinator
• Social Media Team: Photographers, videographers, writers, content creators looking to build on their portfolios
Please enquire at the AGM for more information about these roles or alternatively email our new President Matt O’Callaghan — email@example.com
Click below links to download supporting documents